How to Add You Tube Video to Your Comment
- By adding just one letter (“v”) directly after the “http” in YouTube addresses you can post videos in comments.
- First, click “Share” below any YouTube video (DON’T use the url in your browser address window), then copy the address under “Link to this video” and paste that into your Trail Mix Comment box — No need to use link button above your Comment box, just paste url directly plus any other text you want to add, then…
- Add the letter “v” (ie, change http:// to httpv:// (think v for video)
- Important: The URL should just be copied into your post normally and the letter ‘v’ added, do not create a clickable link!
- If you want to embed High/HD Quality video instead add “vh” as in httpvh:// (Video High Defintion)
How To Enlarge Posted Video
You can always go full screen on any posted video by clicking the square to the right of YouTube logo at the bottom of the posted video’s screen.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org