- Feed Me
- Sign Up
- How To Get Your Book Signed
- Pub of Fame
- Trail Mix Neighborhoods
- Favorite Love Songs
- Trail Mix Boss
- Trail Mix Diva
- Winter Solstice
- Anniversary Video
Comment Editing Tools
- Push-button HTML
Make your comments more readable with buttons on the top bar of the comment box to LINK highlighted text, BOLD text (click “b” in the comment box), use ITALICS (“i“) ….
And feature quotes from sources or other commentators with BLOCKQUOTE (“b-quote”)
How to embed a link in your comment:
1) Copy and paste the headline (or write any text you want to link) into your comment
2) Copy the URL of the source your linking
3) Highlight the text your linking in your comment with your cursor using your mouse.
4) Click the link icon in the tool bar above the comment box.
5) Paste the URL in the box that pops up (paste over the http:// in the pop-up). Then click OK.
Registered commentators can now correct typos in their own posts with no time limit. Just click “Edit” under your comment. You can also use the “Preview” button at the top right of the comment box to see what your comment will look like before posting (in the Preview box click “Continue Editing” to go back to editing or “Post Comment” to go live.)
When you mistakenly post a duplicate comment (which happens when you click “Post Comment” more than once) or if for other reasons you want to remove your comment, a delete button is provided. Your comment will immediately disappear but won’t be permanently deleted until approved (in case of accidental deletion send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and the comment can be restored)
To use these tools, first highlight the text you want to modify, then click a button.