- Feed Me
- Sign Up
- How To Get Your Book Signed
- Pub of Fame
- Trail Mix Neighborhoods
- Favorite Love Songs
- Trail Mix Boss
- Trail Mix Diva
- Winter Solstice
- Anniversary Video
You can add images from your computer to your comments.
Note: Only GIF, PNG, JPG, or JPEG files can be uploaded. Pictures larger than 400×316 pixels will be automatically re-sized and possibly cropped.
- Above the Comment Box click the “Browse” button.
- In the pop-up window, double-click the file on your computer to input its location address in the Browse box (Only GIF, PNG, JPG, or JPEG files can be uploaded).
- Type any message as usual in the Comment Box (Your text will appear below the picture after posting).
- Click “POST COMMENT” and the image will be uploaded to our server and added to your comment.
About file sizes: The uploader will automatically re-size large photos to 400×316 pixels to conserve bandwidth, so if you upload a much larger file it might be automatically cropped. In those cases it is best to re-size the file on your computer before uploading.
About editing comments with images: Once your picture and comment are posted if you edit text the picture might not re-post or a duplicate comment will be posted. You might need to delete the duplicate or upload the picture in a new comment if you want to change your original text.
If your file is not the correct type (GIF, PNG, JPG, or JPEG) you will be notified and the image will not appear. If you want to convert another file type to an accepted type you can do that with Paint Shop on a PC or with Preview on a Mac — Here’s how.
Still having trouble? Write to email@example.com