Continuing in a seasonal vein, perhaps my favorite selection — from what is unquestionably one of my favorite holiday collections of all time. The music and the period instruments make this a very special album. Noel!
Enjoy the music, but most especially enjoy your day.
I saw the footage of Joe Biden comforting Meghan McCain on The View: it was comforting, lovely & how every human being should treat another. Of course this is not always the case. But it was reassuring to see two people responding to each other simply as people, not as rivals.
On a purely political note, as a fellow human being I humbly request the Democratic Party to declare Joe Biden the Official Ambassador/Grampa of your Party. He is so needed in this dark world, giving us hope & as an example of the need to change back to common decency. All is calm, all is bright. Peace.
Where GOP tax bill stands:
• 37% top income tax rate
• 21% corporate tax
• Up to $10k of state or property taxes can be deducted
• Removes the tax on graduate student tuition waivers
• Maintains estate tax but raises threshold to qualify to about $11 million from $5.49 million
• Pass-throughs get a 20% deduction on their income
• Preserves the individual Alternative Minimum Tax
• Gets rid of the proposed corporate AMT
• Mortgage interest deduction cap would be lowered to $750,000 from the current $1 million